Access to Regional Meetings
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices, attend or provide a training to peers, find out about upcoming job opportunities with face-to-face networking. Interested in getting involved in regional activities? Your email will be added to our regional lists and you will be included in local gatherings, as they are announced.
Receive the Monthly A.C.E. Newsletter
- This e-newsletter shares information about programs and clinical issues from around the state. Stay tuned to current events and issues. Our CASSW Google Group is a popular place for job announcements.
Save Money at Our Annual Conference
- In addition to a lower registration fee, you will be able to access the powerpoints of many conference presentations for a limited time.
Unlimited Access to CASSW Online Resources
- Useful power points, effective practices, job opportunities
- Regional workshops information
- Legislative updates
Statewide Professional Representation
- Representation in Sacramento regarding policy and legislation affecting school social workers
School Social Work Profession Materials
- Brochures, Pamphlets, Job Description, Letter to Administrators
- A Day in the Life of a School Social Worker video
Funding/Grant Writing Ideas
- Funding tool kit (updated)
- Links to funding opportunities for your school or district – and tips on how to apply for that funding
Highly Affordable Student Member Rates
- We value student participation and hope to support the professional development of students through their graduate programs. The student membership does not expire upon graduation, but continues until June 30th the year AFTER graduation. We offer this to support those entering to the work force with financial assistance until they have an opportunity to become more firmly established in their career.
Added Benefits of Joint CASSW/SSWAA Membership
- Liability Insurance (malpractice) included for members
- Electronic monthly E-Bell with latest news and best practice information
- Delegate Assembly representation and input into national policy and practices